Ride-on toys are not qualified for returns as they are covered by manufacturer's warranty only. We may handle any replacement parts needed within the manufacturer's warranty. You may simply contact us by phone, email, or live chat, and we will start the request.
Articles in this section
- Set Up A Return
- I returned a merchandise, but did not get a full refund. Why is that?
- Do you charge restocking fee?
- Should I dispute an order with Paypal?
- Should I dispute an order with my credit card company?
- Can I return puppets?
- Can I return ride-on toys?
- Can I return sanitary items?
- I ordered a made to order product, how do I return?
- I purchased a handcrafted model ship and would like to return. How do I go about doing so?